Land and construction loan

Land and construction loan

Land loan

When you are interested to purchase or to refinance a vacant land, then land loan is available to you.

Construction loan

When you already have a purchased vacant land, and you need the loan to construct on top of the purchased vacant land, then this loan is available to you.

The home loan process

  1. Please make an appointment with us
  2. We’ll give home loan recommendation to you based on your circumstances.
  3. You pick a suitable home loan and let us know.
  4. Lodge your home loan application to us with the required documentations.
  5. Wait for your home loan offer from your selected lender
  6. Accept your home loan offer

Any questions? Talk to our loan experts

1300 669 360

Contact us


Level 8A 47 York Street

Sydney NSW, 2000



1300 669 360


Back to top